Here Together We Are Leading The Way - Helping Dogs All Around The World!

This is my personal blog site, and the "hub" for sharing experiences with you. Here I advocate Cesar Millan's philosophy and ways, sharing success with you all and in the community too! Here there are many tips from my own experiences leading a pack and as a professionaly qualified Behaviourist. Bonus - some extra special insight gained from working for Cesar Millan during the UK Live Tour 2010 as Dog Handler.

For more about my professional services, please do go over to my web site:

http://www.suziecrystaldogs.com/

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!
It's a "Dog's Life" - 2 pack members swimming in the sea - Ava & PeterPan - "contented canines"!

Thursday 24 April 2008

Dog Pack Sound "Alert" At night

Now some of you may recall I said I would always respond by “checking it out” to discover what the “it” is when my dogs bark at night!

OK so the night before last they set about alerting me at 4:20am and no surprise my reaction was “Quiet” in my not so polite English! Then I thought “hang on a minute this is not just the Setters being daft, the Terriers are barking too” - now with the Terriers being so lazy and once settled appear fixed in place, I thought best check this out after all.

It was not yet dawn - so true that we learn something new everyday! The Chickens were making much noise so I went out to check why they were awake so early. Mr Fox had clearly been very brave and tried to get an early breakfast! I let the hens out and checked about, no more sign of Fox, guess he ran away very quickly upon hearing a pack of dogs after him….wonder if they inherit instinct to avoid hounds learned from the Fox Hunting days, now of course officially banned in the UK countryside! Of course I couldn’t actually let my dogs chase off the fox as they would have to pass by the hens - defeating the object as they would too eat the hens!

Anyway good news, all hens safe and sound following much time spent by me trying to fix the pen making it fox-proof, this now looks a bit like a scrap merchants yard as I cobbled together bits and pieces from around the house/garden as defences! The fence itself was ripped apart - cheek of this Fox that’s my fence! Will be getting in extra supplies of chicken wire at weekend to mend the pen properly!

And guess who didn’t get out of bed to see-off Mr Fox - Yep that’ll be Peter the Fox Terrier! Oh well Peter we do call you “Lazy Boy”!

No comments: