Here Together We Are Leading The Way - Helping Dogs All Around The World!

This is my personal blog site, and the "hub" for sharing experiences with you. Here I advocate Cesar Millan's philosophy and ways, sharing success with you all and in the community too! Here there are many tips from my own experiences leading a pack and as a professionaly qualified Behaviourist. Bonus - some extra special insight gained from working for Cesar Millan during the UK Live Tour 2010 as Dog Handler.

For more about my professional services, please do go over to my web site:

http://www.suziecrystaldogs.com/

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!
It's a "Dog's Life" - 2 pack members swimming in the sea - Ava & PeterPan - "contented canines"!

Tuesday 1 April 2008

We Move On..from Winter to Spring too!

With the Easter Holidays now over, the weather turns from Winterwonderland to Spring with a calm blue sea - typical as we see lovely sunshine on today….Monday! After 5 months of beach-side winter living, I am gratefully reminded of why we live on the East Coast today - truly beautiful on the beach!

Tia has now gone home, she fitted well into the pack though their were a few of mine who did not bond with her - Monty the Gt Dane just couldn’t understand all her energy and excitement when there was not even a wild seal in-sight! Bob being my only Collie mix, clearly likes it that way, as he seemed “put-out“ having another collie around! The great news is there were no in-pack fights, or even lesser squabbles, and no boys attempting to mate her either! So by being the Pack Leader and claiming Tia as one of my followers made the dogs all equals, with no need to challenge each other or need to pair off with Tia. Absolutely amazing - a first - never had my boys ignore a female in season before!

Tia adjusted really well to all the rules that my pack follow, we did not make exceptions, although I always had an eye out for her - in case she went up to another as she was without their "pack sensitive instinct" to approaching a snoozing dog (OK so I mean she'd charge up to them to lick their muzzles if not stopped, which is not something my Dobey appreciates - he symbolises "let sleeping dogs lie" and my pack know that - they figured it out the hard way!)

So good-bye for now Tia, was lovely to have you stay and hope you‘ve learned only good behaviours from Crystal Dogs…hey Terriers?!. Now re-settled into their routine as my home-pack, I can get back to adding a new rule each day, keeps them “on their paws”!!

We have lost an hour as the clocks move forward...but gained more daylight! Monty on Sunday - it may be 6pm but you believe it is 5pm and feed time! Wonder how long it will take before he asks for his food at the now real 5pm! It's fast approaching 6pm and he hasn't asked yet!...Maybe tomorrow?!

What have my dogs taught me? When adjusting to and making changes - to take it slowly and keep it simple, one day at a time!


ps. Easter Sausage Hunt postponed due to rain until sunny May Bank Holiday - now that is being hopeful!

No comments: