Here Together We Are Leading The Way - Helping Dogs All Around The World!

This is my personal blog site, and the "hub" for sharing experiences with you. Here I advocate Cesar Millan's philosophy and ways, sharing success with you all and in the community too! Here there are many tips from my own experiences leading a pack and as a professionaly qualified Behaviourist. Bonus - some extra special insight gained from working for Cesar Millan during the UK Live Tour 2010 as Dog Handler.

For more about my professional services, please do go over to my web site:

http://www.suziecrystaldogs.com/

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!
It's a "Dog's Life" - 2 pack members swimming in the sea - Ava & PeterPan - "contented canines"!

Sunday 6 December 2009

Meeting Cesar Millan!



Some of my pack and had the wonderful opportunity to meet with Cesar, the Dog Whisperer! And so did I!! Meet Nic and her GWPs in this photo of the 3 of us humans and many dogs!
*******
Next here we are as Cesar walks some of my dogs, and a quick chat before he adds these 4 small ones to the pack with those he is already walking!
****************************************************

We took the dogs down to London for an official "Pack Walk" photo shoot, they did great and Cesar simply picked up the leashes to walk around London! The photos even made the Daily Express here and are all over the Internet! So proud of my dogs they did great, all dogs had calm and balanced, no over-excitement just relaxed, Cesar enjoyed meeting and walking them. I add Cesar himself had a wonderful energy, calming and freindly, the dogs showed respect straight away to his balanced calm assertive energy without any words or commands, I assure you they simply followed his leadership! Here is a link to more photos:


Nic, my friend and colleague, brought along her 3 rescued GWPs, 11 dogs in total for Cesar! Then on Friday evening Nic and I went out to dinner with Cesar and some of his team. A wonderful time was had by all and I sat next to Cesar enjoying a conversation about ...dogs of course, seeing some great photos of Daddy and Junior too!
*************************************************
Now I can also say that I am privileged to be going on Tour UK in the role of the "Dog Handler" for all the UK events next March, and Nic is the Tour "Dog Coordinator". So I hope you are all buying your tickets UK - for a superb event in a city near you? Sadie, Bob and Jack will also be joining Cesar on tour as the balanced dogs, along with a couple of others from my pack at some venues! More news on how you can apply to have your dogs take part in the shows coming soon!

This is a truly exciting journey we are on here, knowing how Cesar's inspiration will help to save many more lives and train people in Cesar's special way, we in the UK are indeed honoured to have Cesar here next March.
***************************************
Cesar's Way WORKS - my pack here with Cesar are proof, look how balanced and contented canines they are with the Dog Whiperer who they have only just met yet follow no problem! AND - just in case some are wondering if my dogs are often in big cities walking around - NO - they live here at the beach some had never been in a city before, they trust me and I honour that trust to keep them all safe and well, Cesar shows us here how he can gain that turst and respect within seconds of meeting a dog. so they loyally follow him too!
Finally, Cesar confirmed my long-time thinking - Max my Dobey is a very calm balanced dog! Power breed dogs can indeed be calm submissive to a balanced leader.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Suzie,totally amazing that you got to meet Cesar Millan! you must be really proud! just awesome Im really happy for you :D Sue, Brighton. x

FiFa said...

Hi Suzie

You are a special person and all your hard work and dedication is inspiring to me. Its fabulous you got to meet Cesar Millan and you are helping him. My love to you and your pack. Good luck with the tour going to Birmingham! Fiona x