Here Together We Are Leading The Way - Helping Dogs All Around The World!

This is my personal blog site, and the "hub" for sharing experiences with you. Here I advocate Cesar Millan's philosophy and ways, sharing success with you all and in the community too! Here there are many tips from my own experiences leading a pack and as a professionaly qualified Behaviourist. Bonus - some extra special insight gained from working for Cesar Millan during the UK Live Tour 2010 as Dog Handler.

For more about my professional services, please do go over to my web site:

http://www.suziecrystaldogs.com/

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!

WELCOME TO CRYSTALDOGS - WE ARE "ALWAYS DOGS FOR ALL DOGS"!
It's a "Dog's Life" - 2 pack members swimming in the sea - Ava & PeterPan - "contented canines"!

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Meet Nunu!

Nunu sitting contented with Jill, a balanced boy these days!

Nunu, on top of his pal, and owner Tina sitting with Jill.

Hello All! I am back from my trip to LA, USA! So here comes some pictures from my wonderful trip! Staying with Jen, a fellow Ambassador and my own mentor, was a marvelous opportunity I really appreciate and very much enjoyed. "It was hot hot hot in LA!"

To begin here is a photo of "Nunu" , the Chihuahua from the very first ever DW Show - Next he is sitting on the Goldie, alongside are Tina his owner and my fellow Ambassador Jill. I had the super opportunity to chat with Tina, a wonderful lady with her rehabilitated Nunu, they are both an inspiration. Did Nunu let me stroke him, Oh "Yes" :-)

The fundraiser was a great day, Jen and Jill hosted this event with a committee of helpers, they worked so hard to put on this event and all really did a superb job, I truly enjoyed my day here. The aim was to raise money for the Cesar and Ilusion Millan foundation, the amount is yet to be confirmed yet I do know we can class this as a huge success.

At the event we were honoured to meet some of the Foundation Team, truly a great experience to learn all about the aims of this most inspirational and deserving of causes.
A HUGE THANK YOU to all at the event and everyone who helped make the day such a success, it was lovely to meet you all and be so very welcomed. and for those who did not make this day - see you there next year!

Much more to come about my trip and many more photos so stay tuned to my blog!

1 comment:

Jen Freilich said...

Look! Its my beautiful pit bull Dharma! If only everyone knew what a little sweetheart she is! I'm sure everyone would want one too!

Thank you so very much for coming and spending time with us Suzie! I really enjoyed having you here, and look forward to your next trip out west!

I can't thank you enough for all of your help, and for sharing your experience and knowledge with me as well. I am grateful, and honored! It was my pleasure having you here, and you are more than welcome back whenever you would like!

Many thanks to your dad! Without Dad all of this would not have been possible! I have his book on my coffee table and have begun to read it! I feel rather honored to have a personally signed copy! woohoo!

Much love to all of you!
Hugs from Jen and the pack!